With the new Windows Server 2022 Standard, you can meet your growing business burden now and in the future while also protecting your server environment from advanced internet threats. You’ll be able to fully fulfill your growing company requirements thanks to innovations like multi-layered security and a hybrid and multi-cloud approach that’s compatible with Azure.
Windows Server standard 2022 standard features
New Multi-Layered Security
One of the best improvements of Windows Server 2022 is the secured-core server (with specific hardware, firmware, and drivers rooted in security) and secured connectivity. This adds another layer of security and now supports the server message block (SMB) protocol besides supporting the HTTPS and AES-256 encryption. Even more, Windows Server 2022 supports security from firmware vulnerabilities with the all-new Hypervisor-protected code integrity and credential guard.
Azure Connectivity with Hybrid Capabilities
Windows Server 2022 now supports hybrid and multi-cloud connectivity by allowing businesses to connect with Azure Arc and Storage Migration Service. The server management is also improved with gateway proxy support and refined event viewer.
Application Platform that is Scalable & More Flexible
Windows Server 2022 can support even the ultra-demanding Tier1 applications like SQL because of the scalability advancements (for example now WS2022 can support 48TB of memory and 2,048 logical cores). Additionally, you can also make use of Windows containers as their compatibility with Windows Server 2022 is greatly improved (now it supports IPv6, dual-stack, node configuration, and more).
- Processor: At least: 1.4 GHz processor with 64-bit
- RAM: At least: 512 MB
- Storage space requirements At least: 32 GB
- Other requirements:
- Gigabit (10/100 / 1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
- DVD drive (if you want to install the operating system using DVD media )
- Super VGA monitor (1024 x 768) or monitor with higher resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing devices)
- Internet access (may be subject to a charge)
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard
- Product Code: Windows Server 2022 Standard
- Availability: In Stock